Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lamar Odom: Marrying Khloé Kardashian Changed Me

Posted by Aby Tukang Gosip on 12:28 AM No comments

Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom
For those who have ever doubted his love for wife Khloé Kardashian, Lamar Odom says he's a dedicated monogamist – though that wasn't always the case.

"Being married, that's a responsibility," the L.A. Lakers star says in the February issue of Playboy, on newsstands Friday. "I always used to tell that to women. I don't want a girlfriend because that means I've got a responsibility," he explains, adding that, "Most men like more than one woman."

But that was the old Odom. Kardashian, he says, quickly tamed him.


"With her I was like, 'If I do what I normally do, I'm going to lose her,' " he says. "And if I lose her, I think it's going to hurt a lot. Right then and there I knew. We were together every day."

That commitment, already on display in Keeping Up with the Kardashians, will face even more scrutiny in their upcoming E! show Khloé & Lamar.

But, he stresses, their love isn't some PR stunt.

"That's just how gossip works, you know? You can't stop it," Odom, 31, says, adding that the couple falling in love and marrying so swiftly may have gotten tongues wagging.

"It was quick," he says. "I guess that just added to the speculation – 'Why can't they wait?' I didn't want to wait." (people)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Followers