Monday, January 24, 2011

Pink's Heartfelt Message to Her Baby

Posted by Aby Tukang Gosip on 4:59 AM No comments

Pink

Pink has been showing a softer side now that she's pregnant with her first child.

The singer accompanied the release of her new video for "F––––in' Perfect" with a personal note on her website, in which talks about the importance of supporting kids who feel helpless and accepting people for who they are, something she plans to do with her own child.

"I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms," Pink wrote in the post. "And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well."


The mom-to-be has been embracing her burgeoning baby bump and while she may not be a traditional soccer mom, she is eager to embrace motherhood.

"There are those that accept us with all of our flaws," Pink writes. "I do that with my fans/friends, and I will do that with my child, whoever they decide to be." (people)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Followers